INFOTAINMENT FOR THE PEOPLE OF EARTH SINCE 2006

Steve Wilkos Confronts a "Devil Mom"

The Steve Wilkos Show just keeps getting better and better. In yesterday's show called "Devil Mom," Steve traveled to a Detroit jail to confront a mother who's serving time for prostituting her own daughter. The woman, who's name and identity were withheld to protect her daughter, was busted after an online conversation with undercover cops. The woman told them that she molested her daughter when she was five and wanted to bring her to a hotel for a sexual encounter with an adult. Cops busted her at the hotel with her daughter and a bag full of sex toys. She is now serving nine to 20 years behind bars. The two veteran officers working on this case said it was their hardest case ever and caused them to break down.

When Steve confronted the woman in jail, things got explosive. After listening to the "devil mom's" excuses and lack of remorse, Steve lost his shit. "I hope you rot in hell...I hope you do every damn day of 20 years," he screamed. He then stood up and yelled, "I hate you for what you did to your daughter! I can't even look at you anymore! You make me sick!" Steve was so upset he got up to end the interview screaming, "You didn't even provide a home for your daughter! You made it a living hell for her!"


Congratulations to Steve for tearing this heartless bitch to shreds. Talk about incredible television. If it's posted on YouTube, look for it here. And, make sure you check out The Steve Wilkos Show weekdays in syndication.

Labels: ,

posted by jc @ 8:23 PM,

8 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw this show. It was pretty much amazing. i'm incredibly astonished as to how great Steve is. CONGRATS steve! Keep the audience on their feet!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Hi Evry1, its Laura! said...

Steve, you are amazing, may God bless you in your very hard journeys. I was hurt for 12 yrs as a small child, you are my hero! Thank you so much. You are a healer of gaping holes in hearts. I felt so liberated watching you go at her like she was...the devil. Keep up the incredibly AWESOME work you do!!!!!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger dawn powell said...

Steve You Are An Awesome Person I Love Your Show I Followed You From The Jerry Springer Show You Are The Reason I Watched It.You Have Helped Millions Of People And God Bless You.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger tibbydibby said...

Honestly, thank god it's Steve and not me. I'd be carrying on and on, and there would have been a BIG fight against me and that mom (and seriously, I'm shocked Steve didn't pick a fight because I would have if I were him).

Anyway Steve, you did your best and I respect you so much for interviewing her and I think you were reasonable to her, because I would NOT have been if I were you. Seriously.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger talia said...

Steve is a hero and we need more people like him here on this crazy earth!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

im so mad that Steve didnt throw the chair and not miss !! but he helps against violence so, i understand the man .. the show was powerfull to watch. we need more real life examples to open out eyes as parents, these bs shows now days are just sick n twisted. steve your the man!!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jmoney said...

can someone HELP PLS :) I cannot find this episode of that disgusting DEVIL MOM who brought her daughter to a HOTEL FOR SEX??????? I JUST CRIED BUT I HAVE TO WATCH THIS EVIL -----------
Can someone PLEASE send me the episode and season or link
TY SO MUCH

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please tell me "IT" is still in jail in Detroit for this crime against her daughter. Please tell me "IT" has at least 6 more years to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WATCH THIS

CATFISH
MTV, Mondays 10pm/ET

Based on a popular documentary film, this weekly series follows people who are in online relationships. They meet their longtime loves with the help of the show, but things aren't always what they seem.

FAST FOOD MANIA
DESTINATION AMERICA, Sundays 10pm/ET
If you listen to the Howard Stern show, the you already know that Jon Hein is the biggest fan of fast food around. Join Jon as he checks out the best places to chow down for cheap on this new show on the new network, Destination America. If you're not craving something greasing after watch this show, then something is wrong with you.

TRISHA
Syndicated, Weekdays/ET
Trisha Goddard hosted talk shows overseas for years. Now, she's the star of her own show, a spin-off of Maury, here in the states. Topics have included a man with 5 wives and women who eat strange objects like drywall and dirt.

About THE DAILY EDITION

The Daily Edition blog brings you the stories you'll be talking about at the water cooler. Follow The Daily Edition on Twitter: @JCers.


Web This Blog

RIGHT NOW

The Trisha Goodard Show and The Steve Harvey Show have both been renewed for second seasons. Renewal is not looking promising for Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake.

The Bill Cunningham Show has been renewed for a third season.

Howard Stern has signed on for a second season of America's Got Talent.

Kate Middleton is pregnant with her first child.

Anderson Cooper's talk show, "Anderson Live," has been cancelled due to low ratings. New shows will air thru summer 2013.

Arsenio Hall will return to the world of syndicated late night tv talk in 2013.

HBO has renewed "Veep" and "Girls" for second seasons.

RECENT POSTS

NEW MUSIC PLAYLIST

BRIDGIT MENDLER
"Ready or Not"
BRUNO MARS
"Locked Out of Heaven"
CARLY RAE JEPSON
"This Kiss"
FUN.
"Carry On"
KELLY CLARKSON
"Catch My Breath"
LUMINEERS
"Ho Hey"
MACKELMORE & RYAN LEWIS
"Thrift Shop"
P!NK
"Try"
TAYLOR SWIFT
"I Knew You Were Trouble"

ARCHIVES

CATEGORIES

Daytime TV
Good Grief
Howard Stern
Movies
Music
Must See Video
Obits
Politics
Radio
Reality Shows
Star Scandals
Television

LINKS

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates