TIGER WOODS BEAUTY PAGEANT
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Three mistresses. One big winner. Jamie Jungers won Howard Stern's Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant today. The blonde cried on the air when she won $75,000 and a black diamond. Jungers beat out Jaimee Grubbs and Loredana Jolie to take the crown. Her parents must be so proud. Of Course, these are only three of the reported dozen plus women Tiger allegedly cheated on his wife with.
Here's some of the juicier claims made by the pageant contestants:
- says she slept with Tiger the night his father died
- claims she didn't use a condom with Tiger
- says Tiger is well-endowed
- met Tiger in Vegas and allegedly carried on a relationship with him for years
- knew Tiger was married when they mey, but eventually fell in love with him
- claims Tiger was an awful tipper
-claims she didn't use a condom with Tiger
-says Tiger texted her on the way to the Masters
- claims she also slept with Michael Jordon, but Tiger was "bigger and better"
- made Tiger watch "Desperate Housewives"
Labels: howard stern
posted by jc @ 4:54 PM,
- At 4:59 AM, 開心唷 said...
- At 10:49 PM, pass said...
MTV, Mondays 10pm/ET
Based on a popular documentary film, this weekly series follows people who are in online relationships. They meet their longtime loves with the help of the show, but things aren't always what they seem.
FAST FOOD MANIA
DESTINATION AMERICA, Sundays 10pm/ET
If you listen to the Howard Stern show, the you already know that Jon Hein is the biggest fan of fast food around. Join Jon as he checks out the best places to chow down for cheap on this new show on the new network, Destination America. If you're not craving something greasing after watch this show, then something is wrong with you.
Trisha Goddard hosted talk shows overseas for years. Now, she's the star of her own show, a spin-off of Maury, here in the states. Topics have included a man with 5 wives and women who eat strange objects like drywall and dirt.
About THE DAILY EDITION
The Daily Edition blog brings you the stories you'll be talking about at the water cooler. Follow The Daily Edition on Twitter: @JCers.