INFOTAINMENT FOR THE PEOPLE OF EARTH SINCE 2006

2009 IN REVIEW: QUOTES

"Know that America is a friend of each nation and every man, woman and child who seeks a future of peace and dignity, and that we are ready to lead once more." - President Barack Obama in his inaugural address

"I want you off the f***ing set. No, don't just be sorry. Think for one f***ing second. What the f*** are you doing? Am I going to walk around and rip your f***ing lights down in the middle of the scene? So why the f*** are you walking right through?" - Actor Christian Bale screaming at a crew member on the set of a
Terminator movie

"I knew the minute you walked out on that stage that we were gonna hear something extraordinary and I was right."
- Simon Cowell to Susan Boyle after she wowed the crowd on Britain's Got Talent

"You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light."
- South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford in an email to an Argentinian woman he was having an extramarital affair with


“I just want to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine. And I just want to say I love him so much.”
- Paris Jackson tearing up about her father's death at the pop singer's televised memorial

“With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all …being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon … What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me … It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month … I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all.” - Paula Abdul announces she's leaving American Idol on Twitter

"I'm sorry, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!" - Kanye West after grabbing the mic from Taylor Swift at the MTV VMA's

"I have had sex with women who work for me on this show."
- David Letterman admitting he slept with staffers on his show. He was forced to admit the truth after a $2 million dollar extortion plot against him was made public.

"I love this show. This show has been my life. And I love it enough to know when it's time to say goodbye. Twenty-five years feels right in my bones, and it feels right in my spirit. It's the perfect number—the exact right time. So I hope that you will take this 18-month ride with me right through to the final show."
- Oprah Winfrey announcing she will leave her talk show in 2011 after 25 years


"I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or where ever you want to lay."
- Tiger Woods in a text to Rachel Uchitel, one of his many alleged mistresses

"I have let my family down, and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves." - Tiger Woods, responding to allegations of extramarital affairs.

Labels:

posted by jc @ 11:42 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WATCH THIS

CATFISH
MTV, Mondays 10pm/ET

Based on a popular documentary film, this weekly series follows people who are in online relationships. They meet their longtime loves with the help of the show, but things aren't always what they seem.

FAST FOOD MANIA
DESTINATION AMERICA, Sundays 10pm/ET
If you listen to the Howard Stern show, the you already know that Jon Hein is the biggest fan of fast food around. Join Jon as he checks out the best places to chow down for cheap on this new show on the new network, Destination America. If you're not craving something greasing after watch this show, then something is wrong with you.

TRISHA
Syndicated, Weekdays/ET
Trisha Goddard hosted talk shows overseas for years. Now, she's the star of her own show, a spin-off of Maury, here in the states. Topics have included a man with 5 wives and women who eat strange objects like drywall and dirt.

About THE DAILY EDITION

The Daily Edition blog brings you the stories you'll be talking about at the water cooler. Follow The Daily Edition on Twitter: @JCers.


Web This Blog

RIGHT NOW

The Trisha Goodard Show and The Steve Harvey Show have both been renewed for second seasons. Renewal is not looking promising for Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake.

The Bill Cunningham Show has been renewed for a third season.

Howard Stern has signed on for a second season of America's Got Talent.

Kate Middleton is pregnant with her first child.

Anderson Cooper's talk show, "Anderson Live," has been cancelled due to low ratings. New shows will air thru summer 2013.

Arsenio Hall will return to the world of syndicated late night tv talk in 2013.

HBO has renewed "Veep" and "Girls" for second seasons.

RECENT POSTS

NEW MUSIC PLAYLIST

BRIDGIT MENDLER
"Ready or Not"
BRUNO MARS
"Locked Out of Heaven"
CARLY RAE JEPSON
"This Kiss"
FUN.
"Carry On"
KELLY CLARKSON
"Catch My Breath"
LUMINEERS
"Ho Hey"
MACKELMORE & RYAN LEWIS
"Thrift Shop"
P!NK
"Try"
TAYLOR SWIFT
"I Knew You Were Trouble"

ARCHIVES

CATEGORIES

Daytime TV
Good Grief
Howard Stern
Movies
Music
Must See Video
Obits
Politics
Radio
Reality Shows
Star Scandals
Television

LINKS

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates